Abstracting, Archiving and Indexing Information
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
- China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI)
- Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (ROAD)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI)
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- OAI-PMH / Openarchive.org / Cornell University
- PKP Index
- Semantic Scholar
JMRI also follows ICMJE recommendations. Each article is assigned with an unique DOI from Crossref. We have also partnered with Publons and TrendMD to provide reviewers the credits and showcase our articles throughout the world respectively.
Applied for Indexation and Abstraction in : Embase, Clavirate Analytics (Thomson Reuters) and Ebsco.
Since the Journal of Medical Research and Innovation is a new journal (launched in Jan, 2017), we are dedicated to have it indexed/tracked/covered by a number of relevant databases, including DOAJ, HINARI, Health Research Premium Collection, Hospital Premium Collect, ProQuest Central, PubMed Central/MEDLINE and Scopus, and assign with an impact factor from Clarivate Analytics/Science Citation Index/Thomson Reuters.